STO received multiple excellent ratings and honors from Michelin while producing retreads at MRT I in Melvindale and MRT II in Pemberville.
The honors are:
- Safety, 100% rating: MRT II
- Top 10 Process Quality Audit Score, equal or greater than 98%: MRT I and MRT II
- Top 10 Finished Product Quality Audit Score, equal or greater than 98%: MRT I and MRT II
- Process Quality Audit (PQA) and Finished Product Quality Audit (FPQA) score equal or greater than 98% – MRT I and MRT II. In this category, STO is one of only 14 plants in the nation to achieve both honors.
- In addition, John Taylor at MRT II received a 2021 Pacesetter Award.
The Pacesetter award recognizes consistent high level plant management results over a three-year period.
Among the measurables are process and product audit scores, productivity, safety scores, experience factor, plant retread inventory management, plant housekeeping and maintenance scores.
Congratulations to MRT I, MRT II and John Taylor for these outstanding achievements!