Shrader Tire & Oil offers immediate attention at our mechanical service facilities. We are fully licensed, insured, and are a member of the Michelin® Truck Care™ Network.
Look to Shrader for PM service, DOT inspections, engine work, drive trains, brakes, suspensions, cooling systems, trailer repair, and much more.
Six Fleet Service Centers plus a National Network of Certified Dealers.
Our dedicated Fleet Service Centers offer complete bumper-to-bumper repair that are fully licensed and insured. Visit us in:
- Toledo, Ohio
- South Bend, Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Detroit, Michigan
- Warren, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
We specialize in trucks, trailers, step vans, fire trucks, ambulances, boom trucks and many other commercial fleet vehicles. Look to Shrader Fleet Services when you’re in need of repair or diagnoses of:
- Engines: Air Compressors, Starters, Alternators, Water Pump, AC Repair
- Drive Trains: Clutches/Adjustment, U-Joints, Drive Lines, Rear Ends
- Suspensions: Springs, Steering Columns, Steering Gears, Shocks & Struts, King Pins
- Trailer Repair: Welding, Landing Gear, Electrical/Lights, PM’s/DOT’s, Brakes
- Brake Systems: Air/Hydraulics, Full Service, ABS
- Cooling Systems: Radiator/Water Pump, Water & Heater Hoses, Heater Cores
- Electrical Systems: Lights, Wiring, Gauges
- Other Services: Charge Air Cooler, Alignments, Front End Repair, Tires, 5th Wheel
On-site, Mobile Fleet Maintenance
As a Truck Care Dealer, we utilize ATA’s Technology & Maintenance Council’s (TMC) recommended practices. If your truck or trailer can’t make it to one of our service centers, no problem. We’ll send a certified technician out to you—complete with mobile solutions and identical pricing as our service centers. Not in our service area? Find a Michelin® Truck Care™ Dealer near to you.
Call us at 800-589-6589 to learn more about Michelin® Truck Care™ and get your fleet maintenance program on the fast track today!