All-position radial designed for exceptional wear and traction in mixed on/off road applications.
- 24/32nd tread depth for long life (315/80R22.5 has 23/32nd's).
- +11% increase in tread volume for increased mileage and improved durability, +5% in tread width, +4% in tread depth, +2% in net contact area (when compared to Michelin XZY-2 tire).
- New tread compound formulation offers excellent protection against aggression, chipping and scaling.
- Maximized soft soil and mud traction throughout the tire life as ribs and shoulder edges retain their aggressive notches.
- Rounded bead toe for easy mount and demount as well as help in reducing bead damage.
- Extra-robust four steel belt construction for excellent retreadability (315/80R22.5 has three steel belts).