Kumho 943 (Wide Base)
Developed to produce a greater balance between extended tread life, outstanding traction and increased rolling resistance, the 943 highlights advanced computer technology and tire engineering. Featuring four rows of lugs and higher net/gross contact area, this tire excels in a tandem axle application, or single axle drives where the ultimate traction of an open shoulder lug is not required and longer tread life is desired.
- Exceptional wear and traction, benefits of the sturdy 22/32 in. four-lug design
- Reduced rolling resistance and even wearing performance results of a tie bar in the shoulder
- Reduced stone drilling optimized by stone damage protector in the center groove
- Outstanding tire life with special sidewall compounds and heavy-duty construction
- Increased casing stability due to four full-belt crown construction
- Long-term casing life and performance, benefits of high strength, flex and fatigue resistant ply wire construction