Chevron Delo TorqForce
Delo TorqForce products are high performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems. Formerly known as Chevron Drive Train Fluid HD, Delo TorqForce products meet requirements of Allison C-4 (SAE 10W, 30) and service requirements of Caterpillar TO-4. Delo TorqForce products are also recommended for Dana Powershift, Komatsu KES 07.868.1, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/TTC, Vickers 35VQ25, ZF TE-ML-03C.
- Long equipment life - Special additives help protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions of high temperature and high load.
- Smooth operation - Excellent frictional control helps prevent clutch slippage and offers quiet and efficient action of transmission and brakes while minimizing wear
- Minimal downtime - Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials maintains their good condition and keeps leakage at a minimum.
- Improved filterability - Delo TorqForce is formulated with special additive chemistry that allows for ultra-fine filtration which provides exceptional fluid cleanliness and equipment reliability performance. Delo TorqForce can achieve cleanliness levels down to 18/16/13 and potentially cleaner with appropriate Chevron approved ISOCLEAN® Programs.
- Long oil life - Outstanding ability of the base stock to withstand oxidation at high operating temperatures results in maximum service life for the oil.
- Reliable operation - Formulated to keep metal parts clean and free of varnish and sludge deposits that could result in premature breakdown.
- Minimizing weather and storage concerns - Protects against rust and corrosion of highly finished precision parts when operating in humid conditions and during seasonal shutdown periods.
- Manufactured using highly refined base oils, detergents, dispersants, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, antiwear and extreme pressure agents, and a foam suppressant. Delo TorqForce products are designed for both newly developed and older model drive train components.
- Under normal ambient temperatures, hydraulic systems will use the SAE 10W viscosity grade. SAE 10W and 30 are recommended for mobile hydraulic systems where operating requirements are severe.
- Transmissions will use the SAE 30 viscosity grade. Delo TorqForce products are also recommended for heavy duty off highway automatic transmissions requiring an SAE 10W, 30, 50 or 60 fluid. Final drives will use the SAE 50 viscosity grade at normal temperatures and the SAE 60 at high ambient temperatures.