Chevron Delo Trans ESI SAE 40
Delo Trans ESI is a premium grade transmission fluid recommended for use in Heavy Duty Manual Transmissions, such as those manufactured by Eaton and Meritor.
- Minimal wear - Delo Trans ESI is formulated to offer excellent antiwear properties. It promotes long life for gears, bearings, and seals.
- Optimal lubricant life - The outstanding thermal and oxidation stability characteristics of Delo Trans ESI have the potential to increase drain intervals four to eight times longer than for conventional mineral-based transmission lubricants.
- Potential fuel savings - The low friction properties of this product contribute to minimal energy consumption and low operating temperatures.
- Exceptional value - Delo Trans ESI is comparable to the leading synthetic transmission fluids in critical engine tests without the premium price of synthetics. Its extended-drain performance, relative to conventional transmission lubricants, can result in significant lubricant and labor savings.
- Formulated with ISOSYN Technology and compounded with a unique extreme pressure additive utilizing an inorganic borate compound. It also contains oxidation, corrosion, rust, and foam inhibitors.
- This product is ideally suited for transmissions exposed to high temperatures and loads. It is also designed to be copper friendly and does not cause corrosion in copper oil coolers.
- Delo Trans ESI has met both Eaton and Meritor critical extended-drain performance requirements of field testing and oxidation stability after 300 hours at 325 degrees F.
- This product is not recommended for use in Mack manual transmissions. For that application, the preferred product is Delo Gear ESI, which is Mack GO-J Plus approved, and can be used as a one-drum fluid in both Mack transmissions and axles. Alternatively, you can use Delo Syn-Trans XE SAE 50 which is Mack TO-A Plus approved.
- Delo Trans ESI has undergone extensive bench and field tests which have demonstrated equivalent performance to synthetic transmission fluids in extended-drain, severe-service applications. In particular, this product underwent a grueling, 5-year, on-highway test in more than 150 Class 8 truck transmissions. The oil drain interval was greater than 500,000 miles for all units. End-of-test inspections of 32 transmissions all showed excellent results for gear, bearing, and seal protection.