Chevron Delo Syn-Trans XE SAE 50
Delo Syn-Trans XE is a heavy duty truck synthetic manual transmission fluid specially formulated for extended drain and severe service and recommended for factory and service fill of heavy duty manual transmissions, such as those manufactured by Eaton and Mack.
- Extended drain capabilities - Proven field performance for on-highway drain intervals of 500,000 miles and greater.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability - The synthetic hydrocarbon base oil used in this product provides outstanding stability.
- A high viscosity index and low pour point - The performance of the synthetic hydrocarbon base stock provides extremely broad operating temperature ranges when compared with conventional mineral oil based lubricants.
- Protection against gear wear and copper corrosion - The unique additive package can protect gears without using the active sulfur agents commonly found in automotive axle oils. This results in little to no corrosion and long life for copper-containing parts, such as oil coolers, bushings, and thrust washers.
- Manufactured from synthesized hydrocarbon base fluids which have excellent thermal and oxidation stability, a high natural viscosity index, and a low pour point. Since it is highly stable when exposed to severe heat, it promotes exceptional high temperature lubrication for extended drain intervals.
- This product is not recommended for use as an engine crankcase oil.
- Meets the performance requirements of API Service Category MT-1, Eaton PS-164, rev 7, International TMS 6816, Mack mDrive/Volvo I-Shift (120,000 mile drain), Mack Truck TO-A PLUS, Volvo 97305, ZF Freedomline
- Approved for the Eaton Transmission Division PS-164, rev 7 and Mack TO-A PLUS (750,000 mile extended warranty, with 500,000-mile drain)