Chevron Delo Syn ATF HD
Delo Syn ATF HD is specially engineered for heavy duty automatic truck and bus transmissions operating in extended service. It is officially approved by Voith and ZF for extended drain intervals.
- Extended drains of up to six times that of a conventional automatic transmission fluid.
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits.
- Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating qualities when hot.
- Optimized friction characteristics for smooth shifting and efficient power transfer.
- It is recommended for any application that calls for the Allison TES-295 and Allison TES-389 performance levels. It has been field tested in several urban transit fleets with excellent results for drain intervals ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 miles.
- Under the most severe operating conditions, this fluid maintains friction control for smooth shift action, retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods, and provides excellent antiwear protection. It also greatly extends the time to transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, wear of clutches and bands, gears and bearings, leakage past seals, and loss of frictional properties compared to a conventional automatic transmission fluid.
- Specially engineered for heavy duty automatic truck and bus transmissions operating in extended service. It is officially approved by Voith and ZF for extended drain intervals. It is also approved for Volvo 97341 applications.
- It is suitable for Allison TES-389 standard drain and Allison TES-295 extended drain service; however, it is not approved by Allison for these applications.
- Qualifications in MAN 339 V-2, Z-2, Voith H55.6336.XX, and Volvo 97341 ZF TE-ML 14B