Chevron Cetus PAO Compressor Oils
Recommended replacement for Tegra Synthetic Compressor Oils, Chevron Cetus PAO Compressor Oils are are synthetic air compressor lubricants formulated with high quality PAO base fluids and a high performance additive package.
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability - Long lubricant life in high temperature operations.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency - Low carbon-forming tendency minimizes deposits.
- Long drain intervals - Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes.
- Minimal maintenance and downtime - Helps promote long service intervals which can minimize operating costs.
- Low volatility and excellent air release tendency - Helps to reduce oil carryover downstream and less makeup oil is needed.
- Formulated with the highest quality polyalphaolefin (PAO) base fluids. They provide excellent thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point, and excellent hydrolytic stability. They also protect against rust, oxidation, and foaming, and have ashless antiwear properties.
- Cetus PAO 68 has especially been developed for the lubrication of turbochargers in marine diesel engines, where two separate lubricating oil systems are in place.
- Cetus PAO meet the requirements of DIN 51506 VDL standard. Cetus PAO 68 is approved for ABB VTR 4 turbochargers. Fulfills the requirements as low friction lubricant for a 5000 hour drain interval.