Chevron Cetus HiPerSYN Compressor Oils
Formerly HiPerSYN Oils, Chevron Cetus HiPerSYN Compressor Oils are synthetic compressor oils recommended for air compressors; especially portable and stationary rotary, vane, and screw compressors.
- Long lubricant life in high temperature operations - Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Long machinery life and maximum compressor efficiency - Oxidative stability and low carbon-forming tendencies minimize sludge and deposit formation.
- Long drain intervals - Long lubricant life means less frequent oil changes.
- Minimal maintenance and downtime - Trouble-free operation and extended service intervals can lead to reduced operating costs.
- Minimum oil consumption - Low volatility means less oil goes downstream, and less oil is needed for makeup.
- Proven performance in rotary screw air compressors manufactured by major OEMs including Sullair and Quincy as well as Diamond Power soot blowers.
- Formulated with premium base oil technology and a high level of purity and refinement, and has been further enhanced by their unique additive systems that provide outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, high flash point, low pour point, anti-wear protection, and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Protect against the formation of oxidation byproducts and acidic materials which will eventually cause deposits and varnish, rust, oxidation, and foaming.
- Cetus HiPerSYN Oils pass the acute aquatic toxicity criteria adopted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Cetus HiPerSYN Oils are registered by NSF and are acceptable as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact (H2) in and around food processing areas.
- Generally designed for applications with wider operating temperature ranges as compared to non-synthetic oils. The higher viscosity grade products are especially effective in high temperature applications, such as industrial bearings and gears that require an R&O-type synthetic gear oil as well as sootblowers, where outstanding thermal and oxidative stability are required. Cetus HiPerSYN Oil ISO 320 is recommended for use in oil lubricated vibrating mechanisms in Deister vibrating machines.