Chevron Regal R&O Oils
Chevron Regal R&O Oils are recommended for use in electric motor bearings, air compressors, gears, hydroelectric turbines, steam turbines, marine turbines, and non-heavy duty hydraulic systems where OEM recommends R&O type oils. Multifunctional characteristics may allow for reduced inventory and operating costs.
- Regal R&O oils are turbine oils designed to give outstanding performance in steam and hydroelectric turbines. They deliver long lubricant life with excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Excellent demulsibility helps ensure good lubricant film strength and minimal wear through quick water separation.
- Excellent air release in turbine oil reservoir systems by the foam inhibitor hastening the release of foam and entrained air.
- Rust protection of metal surfaces due to the use of an effective rust and corrosion inhibitor.
- Environmental benefits - All grades are ashless. This facilitates reclaiming and recycling of the used oils.
- Regal R&O oils provide rust protection, oxidation inhibition, and foam suppression. They pass the Fresh Water Corrosion Test (ASTM D665, Procedure A), and the severe Synthetic Sea Water Rust Test (ASTM D665, Procedure B).
- Regal R&O oils ISO 32 through ISO 150 are recommended for use in most electric motor bearings, air compressors, gears, hydroelectric turbines, steam turbines, marine turbines, and non-heavy duty hydraulic systems where OEM recommends R&O type oils (for heavy duty hydraulic systems, customers should consider Rando HD oils).
- These products can also be used as a general purpose machine oil for shop use when R&O type oil is needed or is recommended. The multifunctional characteristics of Regal R&O type oils may allow them to replace other special application lubricants, which can result in reduced inventory and operating cost.
- Check Product Data Sheet for applications