Chevron GST Turbine Oils
Chevron GST Turbine Oils are designed for non-geared gas, steam, and hydroelectric turbines bearing lubrication. They have exceptional thermal and oxidation stability, plus nonvolatile oxidation and corrosion inhibition to help minimize turbine down time.
- GST Oils are formulated with premium base oil technology designed to meet the critical demands of non-geared gas, steam, and hydroelectric turbine bearing lubrication. The meet the needs of reduction gear lubrication in marine operations and are an excellent option for many other industrial applications including air compression where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Exceptional oxidation stability for long service life at elevated temperatures. Rust and corrosion protection
- High viscosity index helps ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur.
- Minimum foam helps prevent sump overflow or erratic governor operation.
- Fast air release minimizes possibility of pump cavitation in systems with high circulation rates and small reservoirs.
- Exceptional thermal stability minimizes deposit formation. Rapid water separation keeps water in oil to a minimum.
- Hydraulic fluid service - GST Oils ISO 32, 46, and 68 are excellent hydraulic fluids in low pressure systems up to 1000 psi. Air compressor lubricant when OEM recommends R&O type oil.
- GST Oils are formulated to meet the critical demands of non-geared gas, steam, and hydroelectric turbine bearing lubrication, and reduction gear lubrication in marine operations. They are an excellent recommendation for many other industrial applications including air compression where R&O type oils are recommended.
- Check Product Data Sheet for applications