Chevron Rando HDZ Hydraulic Oils
Chevron Rando HDZ Hydraulic Oils are designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps, and recommended for hydraulic or circulating oil systems, including marine on-deck machinery, hydraulic actuated loading bins, or equipment that require a wider operating temperature as compared to a single viscosity grade oil.
- High oxidation stability - Long service life in high pressure service.
- Protection against rust and corrosion - Gives excellent protection against corrosion of both copper and steel. Passes the ASTM D665A distilled water rust test and ASTM D665B salt water rust test.
- High viscosity index - Minimum change in viscosity over a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Foam inhibition - Contains special foam suppressant.
- Excellent antiwear properties - Provides excellent wear protection.
- Good stability - in the presence of water in the ASTM D2619 Hydrolytic Stability Test and in the presence of copper and steel in the MAG Cincinnati Machine Thermal Stability Test.
- Fast water separation - Protects against rust problems by fast release of water.
- Good filterability - Excellent thermal and hydrolytic stability helps prevent formation of deposits which may interfere with filtration in equipment having close tolerances.
- In a clean, dry environment, Rando HDZ ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, and 100 typically meet a dielectric strength of 35 kVa (ASTM D877b).
- Approved for Eaton-Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S, 35VQ25A (ISO 32, 46, 68), MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO 68), Parker Hannifin (Denison) HF0, HF1, HF2, using T6H20C pump (ISO 32, 46, 68). Rando HDZ oils meet the requirements of Arburg (ISO 46), ASTM D6158, HV (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100), Bosch Rexroth (ISO 32, 46, 68), DIN 51524-3 (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100), Frank Mohn, Framo hydraulic cargo pumping (ISO 46), ISO 11158 L-HV (ISO 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100), JCMAS HK-1 (ISO 32, 46)