Chevron Rando HD Premium Hydraulic Oil MV
Chevron Rando HD Premium Hydraulic Oil MV is a versatile, multiviscosity lubricant designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps. The multiviscosity feature allows even and continuous power transmission over a wide temperature range with a minimum of shudder.
- High oxidation stability - Long service life in high pressure service.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion - Gives excellent protection against corrosion of both copper and steel. Passes the ASTM D665A distilled water rust test and ASTM D665B salt water rust test.
- High viscosity index - Minimum change in viscosity over wide operating temperatures.
- Foam inhibition - Contains special foam suppressant.
- Seal conditioning - For long seal life and leak resistance. Excellent antiwear properties - Provides excellent wear protection.
- Good stability in the presence of water in the ASTM D2619 Hydrolytic Stability Test.
- Fast water separation and excellent demulsibility - Protects against rust problems by fast release of water. Good filterability - Excellent thermal and hydrolytic stability help prevent formation of deposits which may interfere with filtration in equipment having close tolerances.
- The multiviscosity feature of Rando HD Premium Oil MV promotes even and continuous power transmission over a wide temperature range with a minimum of shudder.
- Rando HD Premium Oil MV is recommended for hydraulic or circulating oil systems, including marine on-deck machinery, hydraulic actuated loading bins, or hydraulic equipment that require a wider operating temperature as compared to a single viscosity grade oil.
- Rando HD Premium Oil MV meets the requirements of ASTM D6158 HV, Bosch Rexroth, DIN 51524-3, ISO 11158 HV, MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-68, and SAE MS1004 HM.