Chevron Rando HD Hydraulic Oils
Chevron Rando HD Hydraulic Oils provides excellent antiwear protection, oxidation and corrosion inhibition, foam and aeration suppression. Rando HD ISO 10 and 22 can be used as spindle lubricants where zinc-free oils are not a requirement. Rando HD ISO 32, 46, and 68 are designed for vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, and lightly loaded reciprocating compressors. Rando HD ISO 100, 150, and 200 are recommended for applications where AGMA rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required.
- Long equipment life - Special antiwear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimized downtime - Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system helps prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
- Smooth operation - Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Optimal oil service life - High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, minimizing the possibility of an unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.
- Rando HD ISO 32, 46, and 68 are formulated with Group II base stocks. Rando HD ISO 100, 150, 220, and 320 are designed for lubricant applications requiring an AGMA R&O gear oil lubricant in the applicable viscosity grade.
- Rando HD ISO 10 and 22 can be used as spindle lubricants where zinc-free oils are not a requirement. Rando HD ISO 32, 46, or 68 are recommended for vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, especially where pressures exceed 1000 psi and lightly loaded reciprocating compressors.
- Rando HD ISO 100, 150, 220, or 320 are recommended for applications where AGMA rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required hydraulic equipment reduction gears where EP is not required, in plain and antifriction bearings, and circulating oil systems.
- Rando HD oils are approved for Bosch Rexroth (ISO 32,46, 68), Eaton-Vickers 35VQ25A pump, M-2950-S (Mobile) and I-286-S (Stationary) (ISO 32, 46, 68), Parker Hannifin (Denison) HFO, HF1, HF2, T6H2OC (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Rando HD oils meet the requirements of ANSI/AGMA 9005-EO2, Industrial Gear Lubrication, for gear lubrication as rust and oxidation inhibited gear oils (ISO 46, 68, 100, 150, 220), DIN 51524-2 (ISO 32, 46, 68), General Motors LS2 Specification, LH for antiwear hydraulic fluids (ISO 32, 46, 68), ISO 11158 L-HM, Joy HO-S (ISO 68), MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO-68)
- Rando HD ISO 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, and 320 are registered by NSF and are acceptable as lubricants where there is no possibility of food contact (H2) in and around food processing areas.