Chevron Seamer Oil FM
Seamer Oil FM was designed in conjunction with the Angelus Sanitary Can Machine Company to provide excellent anti-wear protection, oxidation stability, low foam properties and rust protection in can seaming applications.
- Odorless and tasteless - Food processors can be sure that product will not be adulterated if incidental food contact should occur.
- Excellent equipment life - Designed to give optimum equipment life to overhaul.
- Excellent antiwear and rust protection
- Long maintenance drain intervals
- Chevron Seamer Oil FM is a premium performance industrial lubricant designed specifically to be used in Angelus Sanitary Can Machine Company seaming equipment and other similar seamer equipment applications.
- It contains a special preservative to help protect against the introduction of molds when the product is put into service.
- Conforms to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements of lubricants with incidental food contact, 21 CFR 178.3570. Lubricants with incidental food contact should not contaminate food at levels greater than 10 ppm.
- Registered by NSF and is acceptable as a lubricant where incidental food contact may occur (H1) in and around food processing areas. The NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program is a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, which is based on meeting regulatory requirements of appropriate use, ingredient review and labeling verification.
- Accepted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in Registered Plants and for use on food equipment or machinery parts where contact with food is only incidental.
- Certified Kosher and Pareve