Chevron HTF P-150
Chevron HTF P-150 is a superior quality single phase, silicate free, propylene glycol concentrate used in heat transfer applications or as an industrial coolant/antifreeze product. Note: This product may not to be used to protect the inside of potable water systems against freezing.
- The inhibitor system is designed to protect brass, copper, solder, steel, cast iron, aluminum, and other metals commonly found in industrial cooling and heating systems.
- A foam inhibitor is included to minimize foaming tendencies during service.
- Can be used in irrigation, power generating systems, oil field operations, line heaters and portable air compressor applications where cavitation protection is not needed. In addition this product is recommended for use in snow melting systems, loading ramps, walkways, highways, airfield runways, and as a coolant in ice skating rinks and air conditioning systems. This product is not recommended for heavy duty internal combustion engines unless supplemental coolant additives are added. Not recommended for automotive applications.
- This product is made with a propylene glycol base fluid which has very low acute toxicity in its unused form. Mixing this fluid with ethylene glycol fluids will increase toxicity and is not recommended.
- Propylene glycol based fluids provide improved freeze protection than ethylene glycol based fluids. This coolant is also readily biodegradable in its pure unused form.
- Chevron HTF P-150 is recommended for use in heat transfer and cooling systems where a silicate free, nitrite free, propylene glycol based coolant is recommended by the equipment manufacturer (OEM).