ATI Lubricants Premium Motor Oil SAE 10W-30
ATI Lubricants Premium Motor Oil SAE 10W-30 is a heavy duty engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CK-4 service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
ATI Lubricants Premium Motor Oil SAE 10W-30 is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines designed to meet lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
- API Service Categories CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 and CH-4
- Good Engine Protection — Delivers soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing long engine service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to optimal vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Appropriate Emission Control System Life — Helps protect Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Backward compatible with all previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. Good for services in naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil.
- Minimized Operating Costs — Provides up to 0.7% improved fuel economy performance versus SAE 15W-40 engine oil in Class 8 trucks. (Fuel Economy comparison to SAE 15W-40 engine oils based on SAE J1321 track testing for Class 6 trucks and based on Volvo D12D engine testing for Class 8 trucks.)
- A market general heavy duty engine oil formulated to provide appropriate protection in normal operating conditions. It is designed to be a cost-effective formulation for multiple types of applications.
- A heavy duty engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the API CK-4 service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of climatic conditions.
- This product is recommended for use in on-highway diesel engines that require API CK-4 service category and allow the use of an SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade. It can also be used in cold weather environments to facilitate engine start up performance.
- Group II base oil