Michelin X One XDN2
Michelin's longest-wearing, best traction X One drive tire for line haul and regional applications.
- Engineered to replace duals
- Weight savings of approximately 371 lb. per tractor, when compared to the MICHELIN XDN2 tire
- Multiple tread compounds to keep the casing cooler and optimize retreadability
- Infini-Coil Technology incorporates 1/4 mile of steel cable to stabilize the footprint and minimize casing growth
- Extra wide tread width for excellent stability and long wearlife
- Open shoulder design helps provide exceptional traction on dry, wet and snow covered surfaces
- Approved for use on EPA SmartWaySM certified equipment and meets California's CARB requirements.