Exide Nautilus Marine Deep Cycle Series - Marine & RV Batteries
These batteries are designed to provide continuous operating time to run trolling motors, live wells, inverters, depth/fish finders, etc. They can be discharged and recharged many times without damaging the internal components of the battery. Please visit http://www.showmetheparts.com/n2ebattery/ to find the correct battery for your application.
- AMP Hours - Features AMP hour ratings up to 200 AMP hours for continuous operating time.
- Deep Cycle - Incorporates thicker grids, denser active materials on the plates and alloys specifically designed to provide many cycles. Lead/antimony construction provides the proper combination of alloy composition and active material for cycling.
- Vibration Resistant - Enveloped polypropylene separators surround the plates, protecting them from vibration damage and normal active material shedding.
- Reserve Capacity (RC) - Features RC ratings up to 400 RC. These batteries have a lower marine cranking amps (MCA) rating and a higher reserve capacity/amp hour rating, than dual purpose or starting types.
- 12-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT
- New, fold-down suitcase handle eases installation.
- Stainless steel threaded and SAE posts provide ease of installation and permit uncluttered wiring harness for electrical connections.
- Add water as needed to maintain full-cycling performance
- MADE IN USA