Continental Tires - Highway Regional Drive.
- Exceptional removal mileage and all-weather traction provided by wide, open shoulder tread design.
- Chamfered tread block geometry to withstand higher drive axle torque with reduced drive tire wear conditions such as tearing and cracking.
- New, casing construction with cap compound for improved durability and retreadability.
- Optimized contour and balanced footprint distribution for extended tread life and product performance.
- Patented groove technology leads to minimal stone retention, extending casing life.