Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW
Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW are ashless hydraulic oils for high performance industrial applications utilizing axial piston pumps where pressures may exceed 5000 psi, and vane- and gear-type pumps, and where applications are situated in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Good oxidation stability - Provide good service life in high pressure service.
- Rust and corrosion protection - Give excellent protection against corrosion of both copper and steel, and passes the ASTM D665A distilled water rust test and ASTM D665B synthetic sea water rust test.
- Minimum viscosity change over a wide temperature range.
- Good foam inhibition - Contain special foam suppressant, minimizing both foaming and aeration problems.
- Excellent antiwear properties. Meets major pump manufacturer's requirements - ISO 32, 46, and 68 meet the requirements of leading hydraulic pump manufacturers for antiwear-type hydraulic fluids in both vane- and piston-type pumps.
- Good stability in the presence of water by ASTM D2619 Hydrolytic Stability test and the Denison hybrid T6H20C Wet Pump test.
- Good thermal stability in the presence of copper and steel by the MAG Cincinnati Machine Thermal Stability, Procedure A, test.
- Fast water separation - Minimize rust problems by fast release of water.
- Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW are formulated with refined paraffinic base oils. They provide excellent antiwear protection, oxidation and corrosion inhibition, as well as foam and aeration suppression. All grades have excellent demulsibility characteristics.
- Chevron Hydraulic Oils AW ISO 32, 46, and 68 meet major pump manufacturer requirements including Eaton-Vickers 35VQ25A for M-2950-S (Mobile) and I-286-S (Stationary), Parker Hannifin (Denison) HF0/HF2/T6H20C, and Bosch Rexroth Racine Model S, meet MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine specifications P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), and P-69 (ISO 68), meet DIN 51524-2, are registered by NSF and are acceptable as lubricants where there is no possibility of food contact (H2) in and around food processing areas.