Chevron Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 10W-30 CK-4
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 (Synblend) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions, and 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is also recommended for off-highway applications when SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is required. It is formulated for newer engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements.
- API Service Categories CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 Plus, SN
- Up to 28% longer drain intervals versus API CJ4. Up to 1% improved fuel efficiency.
- Up to 25% improved low temperature cranking viscosity.
- Improved Fuel Efficiency — Up to 1% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 diesel engine bench testing.
- Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Improved flow rate and pumpability versus SAE 15W-40 oils.
- Exceptional Deposit Control — Provides high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection due to its superb oxidation performance. Its high performing detergent and dispersant additives allows for extended diesel engine component protection.
- Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Backwards compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.