Chevron Black Pearl Greases EP
For wheel bearings, roller bearings, electric motor bearings, conveyor bearings, and grease-filled geared motors. Black Pearl Greases EP offer outstanding resistance to water washout and have outstanding film strength and adhesive properties. They are particularly effective in providing outstanding wear protection in heavily loaded and shock loaded conditions.
- Easy pumping in typical centralized lubrication systems and at low temperatures.
- High film strength provide good overall EP performance, shock load protection and low wear protection.
- Corrosion protection - Passes the modified ASTM D1743 Bearing Rust Test.
- Product provides exceptional water wash out results.
- Excellent adhesion - These greases stay in place and continue lubricating under most operating conditions.
- Long lubricant life in storage and in use.
- Color: Black
- Polyurea thickened with premium base oil
- Supurb high speed/high temperature in roller bearings
- Approved for NLGI certification mark GC-LB for NLGI grades 1 and 2. NLGI grades 0, 1 and 2