ATI Lubricants Premium Semi-Synthetic Motor Oils
ATI Lubricants Premium Semi-Synthetic Motor Oils is a premium automotive motor oil that protects against deposit and sludge formation and provides excellent wear protection to critical engine parts. They are formulated with high quality base stocks, and robust additive packages including shear-stable viscosity index improvers, detergents, dispersants, anti-wear agents, corrosion inhibitors, antioxidants and foam inhibitors. Their anti-wear additives provide excellent wear protection of critical engine parts.
A high level of dispersancy in ATI Lubricants Premium Semi-Synthetic Motor Oils protect against deposit and sludge formation in stop-and-go driving, sustained high temperature operation, and protects against corrosion. Their excellent high temperature oxidation stability helps prevent viscosity increase and oil gelling in the crankcase. They also help keep PCV systems clean to maintain smooth engine performance.
- Meets or exceeds warranty requirements of car and light truck manufacturers relying on an API SN, SM, SL or SJ service category motor oils.
- Protection against thermal breakdown
- Clean engines and positive crankcase ventilation systems resulting in minimal deposits under heavy load and stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Energy Savings — API Resource Conserving designation for SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 grades
- Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline engines used in passenger cars, light trucks, powerboats, motorcycles, and other mobile and stationary equipment.
- Excellent for high-revving engines in small cars and light trucks. All grades are suitable for use in turbocharged engines and may also be suitable for use in natural gas engines in small cars and light trucks after consulting with the appropriate original equipment manufacturer's lubrication recommendations.
- SAE 5W-20 - provides optimum fuel economy and durable performance. This synthetic blend engine oil, carrying the API Resource Conserving designation, is suitable for use in domestic and import passenger cars, trucks and SUVs specifying this viscosity grade.
- SAE 5W-30 - is recommended by the majority of later model domestic and import passenger cars, trucks and SUVs under a wider variety of weather conditions. This synthetic blend engine oil provides excellent cold weather performance and carries the API Resource Conserving designation.
- SAE 10W-30 is suitable for use in many older vehicles and a few late model cars and trucks, often those with larger 6-cylinder and V-8 and/or high performance engines. SAE 10W-30 is also designated as a Resource Conserving lubricant by API.
- API Resource Conserving designation for SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 grades