ATI Lubricants Premium Hydraulic Oils AW
ATI Lubricants Premium Hydraulic Oils AW are designed to give excellent hydraulic pump protection. Available in ISO 32, 46 and 68, these products come in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums and in bulk oil delivery.
ATI Lubricants Premium Hydraulic Oils AW are formulated with refined paraffinic base oils. They provide excellent antiwear protection, oxidation and corrosion inhibition, as well as foam and aeration suppression. All grades have excellent demulsibility characteristics. Hydraulic systems, due to the nature of their operation, experience accelerated wear unless they are protected by clean, high quality antiwear hydraulic oils. Surging pressures in pumps and valves can increase metal-to-metal contact unless antiwear protection is present. The antiwear additives in ATI Lubricants Premium Hydraulic Oils AW create a protective film on the metal surfaces. This protective film minimizes metal-to-metal contact, which is most severe in vane- and gear-type pumps. As hydraulic pressures increase over 1000 psi, the need for antiwear protection increases proportionally.
- Good oxidation stability — Provide good service life in high pressure service.
- Rust and corrosion protection — Give excellent protection against corrosion of both copper and steel, and passes the ASTM D665A distilled water rust test and ASTM D665B synthetic sea water rust test.
- Minimum viscosity change over a wide temperature range.
- Good foam inhibition — Contain special foam suppressant, minimizing both foaming and aeration problems.
- Excellent antiwear properties
- Meets major pump manufacturer’s requirements — ISO 32, 46 and 68 meet the requirements of leading hydraulic pump manufacturers for antiwear-type hydraulic fluids in both vane- and piston-type pumps.
- Good stability in the presence of water by ASTM D2619 Hydrolytic Stability test and the Denison hybrid T6H20C Wet Pump test.
- Good thermal stability in the presence of copper and steel by the MAG Cincinnati Machine Thermal Stability, Procedure A, test.
- Fast water separation — Minimize rust problems by fast release of water.
- ISO 32, 46, and 68 grades are most commonly used for hydraulics with vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, especially where pressures exceed 1000 psi. They can also be used to lubricate lightly loaded reciprocating compressors.