ATI Lubricants Antifreeze / Coolant
ATI Lubricants Antifreeze/Coolant is a low silicate, ethylene glycol based multi-purpose coolant, available in concentrate and premixed 50/50 formulations. This single phase, ethylene glycol based product is blended with a premium quality additive package. The low silicate coolant is designed for use in both heavy-duty diesel and automotive engines, particularly those containing aluminum alloys. When used in Heavy Duty Diesel applications, an inital dose of supplemental coolant additive is required. Please follow engine OEM recommendations regarding coolant maintenance. This product provides antifoam properties, and rust and corrosion protection for aluminum, brass, copper, solder, steel and cast iron. It will mix readily with any clean tap water and are compatible with cooling system filters and supplemental additives. ATI Lubricants Antifreeze/Coolant is free of nitrites and amines.
- Color: GREEN
- Wide Service Application - This silicate containing product can be used in a wide variety of automotive vehicles where a low silicate product is required. It can also be used in heavy duty engines when SCA’s are added. These products are also suitable for use in industrial internal combustion engines where an antifreeze/coolant is required to provide protection against freezing, boil over, and corrosion. (Some OEMs require the use of silicate free coolants. Always follow your OEM’s recommendation.)
- Service Life - 2 years or 50,00 miles (80,500 km) in automotive service or up to 250,000 miles (400,00 KM) in heavy Duty service when supplemental coolant additives are used and correct top up practives are followed.
- Protection - Provised excellent protection to automotive cooling system components including aluminum.
- Wide temperature application - Protects against winter freeze up and minimized the chances of summer boil over. Boiling Protection: 265°F/129°C (50/50 Mix) Freezing Protection: -34°F/-37°C (50/50 Mix)
- Antifoam properties - Excellent antifoam package minimizes foaming potential.
- Compatibility - Compatible with heavy duty coolant additive filters and liquids. Compatible with most major brands of coolants. Note: This product is not and extended life coolant.
- Recommended applications for ATI Lubricants Antifreeze/Coolant include automobiles requiring a non-extended life, silicate containing coolant meeting ASTM D3306, heavy duty cooling systems requiring a non-extended life, low silicate coolant that is compatible with supplemental coolant additives, industrial cooling systems, and recreational equipment and compressors where a low silicate, non-extended life formulation is recommended
- ATI Lubricants Antifreeze meets ASTM D3306 for automotive service, ASTM D4985 for heavy duty diesel service, and TMC of ATA RP-302A
- Suitable for use in AAMVA, General Motors prior to 1994, FCAs (formerly known as Chrysler) prior to 1999, Fords prior to 2001, Most heavy duty cooling systems including John Deere, JI Case, Cummins, Freightliner, Mack and Kenworth/Peterbuilt (Note: Use of supplement additives may be required.)