The short answer is … listen to your truck — it will give you warning signs if you know what to pay attention to.
So what are those warning signs? It’s time for a truck alignment if you are experiencing:
- Uneven tire wear. Your front tires should have the same wear patterns as the back. If they don’t, this could be a sign that it’s time for an alignment.
- Pulling to one side while driving. If your tires are properly inflated and your truck pulls left or right, you likely need to have your wheels aligned.
- Vibration while driving. Steering wheel vibration can be a sign your truck needs realigned, because the vibration could be your tires pulling in opposite directions.
- An off-center steering wheel. Pay close attention to your steering wheel as you operate your truck. You may be correcting for a misalignment by driving with your steering wheel off-center. If you notice you are doing this, it could be a sign you need an alignment.
- In addition, if your truck was involved in a collision, be sure to schedule a truck alignment to ensure everything is on track.
Shrader Tire & Oil provides alignments in seven convenient locations, including: West Chester, OH; Columbus, OH; Newark, OH; Toledo, OH; Detroit, MI; Warren, MI, and South Bend, IN.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment!